Chatsworth is a kind American diesel at Chuggington.
Chatsworth, a freight locomotive, is what many would conisder a very proper engine. With his sleek white coat and streamlined body, he ensures the goods work is done on time and in tip-top condition. He's a very friendly diesel with a high-energy attitude, a dry sense of humour, and an honest and good-mannered attitude. He can be very worrisome about his condition and he does like to kept in perfect working order, but he doesn't mind handling the rougher work around the rail yard. He's often seen working with his best friend Harrison, and often serves his voice of reason when the boastful mixed-traffic diesel gets too puffed up in his vents!
Chatsworth is based on a Baldwin Sharknose Locomotive, Baldwin RF-16. Farnsworth also shares this basis.
- Both he and Harrison share a friendly rivalry with one another.
- He generally performs the same tasks as Harrison.
- Chatsworth was a trainee with Harrison as stated in Watch Out Wilson.
- In German, Brazilian and Spanish (LA) he is called Christian. Ironically, In Hebrew he is named יהושוע
- In Polish, he is called "Cezary".
- Chatsworth resembles Henry in Thomas and Friends due to Gordon and Henry being good friends and having a friendly rivalry just and Harrison and Chatsworth